We offer tours for beginners as well as more experienced riders. The tours are rated by their degree of difficulty to enable you to choose a trip that best suits your riding ablity. Please read about the of difficulty ratings below.
The tours are in the menu on the left.
Guide to difficulty rating
* 1 You have no experience in riding a motorcycle on a gravel road or similar surface but can ride your motorcycle safely in traffic.
* 2 You have limited experience of riding dirt roads and can ride a motorcycle for more than 6 hours / day.
* 3 You have some experience of riding your motorcycle through sand and mud while standing on the footpegs.
* 4 You can get downhill and climb steep slopes, including hills with more challenging surfaces such as deep wheel tracks and loose stones.
* 5 You have great motorcycle experience for example exercised / contested in enduro, motocross or the like and you feel comfortable riding what ever condition the road or track are in.